Proven Antennas (Edition 2)
This "e-book" in pdf form is
now ready for your antenna building fun!
Many of them are for use in very restricted spaces or locations. There are HF, and VHF/UHF designs in the "e-book" so we have included something for everyone interested in getting their signal on the air quickly and easily!
These are proven designs as seen on Hamuniverse.com using many principles passed down from amateur radio operators over the last 100 years or so. Some have been built experimentally and do work well when you are limited with your antenna farm.
John, KL7JR, is a prolific experimenter and author on Hamuniverse.com and Lulu.com, and has many antenna projects published here that he has used not only at home, but from Alaska, the Yukon and from very restricted balcony spaces in the Dominican Republic and other locations around the world. John will show you how to make the best of a bad antenna location and get you on the air fast!
are making these very popular antenna projects and lots more
related information in the "book" available in a pdf file
email attachment that is very inexpensive. When you order it, you
will get it in your inbox usually the same day you order or within 24
We have loads of time invested in putting this e-book offer together for you, not counting the time invested in our experimentation...so our labor is FREE!
highly suggest that you take advantage of this offer especially if you are on dialup
and have difficulties with the internet viewing these projects
online due to slow dialup speeds. No more waiting for them to
download from the slow dialup you may have directly from the pages of
Once you get the file in your inbox, and save it to your computer, you can see the projects and information off line without the long dialup waits by using any pdf file viewer such as Adobe which you may already have installed, or get the free, faster and light weight Foxit pdf reader here! Your pdf reader will open it up almost instantly!
What's in the edition of the "e-book"?
1. Dipoles (Many to choose from for hf and shortwave listening fun)
2. Verticals (Lots of hf projects from John and myself)
3. Loops (John's favorites)
4. Beams (Ever heard of a "Cloud Warner Beam"?) Learn how to use dipoles to get more gain in one direction and more.
5. Ham Antennas Using CB Verticals (John and I will show you how easy they are to build with value and fun by using CB antennas on the ham bands. Many are great for restricted space applications.)
6. Handy Ham Helpers (Hints, kinks and other info to help you around your ham shack)
7. VHF/UHF Antennas ( Get on the air fast with these popular and simple designs!)
8. Lots more good info and not a lot of "techno geek jargon". Just plain simple ham radio related info and instructions. These antennas are EASY to build and don't require loads of test equipment. As with all antenna projects you will need a method to measure swr.
So how long will it
take me to download it from my email?
High Speed internet
connection download times will vary but of course much much faster
order, Send $19.95 to my PayPal account to n4ujw AT hamuniverse.com (remove the AT
and replace with @ then close all spaces before and after the @
symbol.) You should receive your copy in your
email within 24 hours...usually much less! Don't forget to look in
your Spam folder if it is not in your regular
John and myself thank you for your consideration and your order. We hope you have as much fun with this "book" and what's inside as we did!
Hamuniverse.com uses Green Geeks Web Hosting!